Tuesday 24 April 2018

World Book Day at Cardz 4 Guyz

The new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is World Book Day.

I've chosen to depict the book Treasure Island.


My "Long John Silver" is the digi Pirate Pete from Dr Digis, coloured in with Promarkers. I've used a map printed out from The Best of la Pashe 2012 and  distressed it to make it look ancient - and then brought the whole thing into the 21st century because instead pf pieces of eight, ducats or doubloons, for my "treasure" I have added a pile of B!tcoin - I simply copied a picture several times and then cut them out. (I've changed the I in the name to a ! in the hope I won't get loads of spam comments from the bots that trawl blogs looking for That Word!)

  I am sharing  this with Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the way you distressed the background. I always struggle with that. Love Dawn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, especially for a boy, great image of long Jon silver.

Sue - said...

Fab card Jane! Fingers crossed you don’t get a lot of spam