Thursday 10 May 2018

Veggie Good Friends

What, three posts in a day?
Make the most of it because you won't be getting one from me tomorrow, I'm waltzing off into London for a guided tour of Borough Market.


For this card I have used the Hero Arts "Stamp your own salad" set. The ground line is drawn with a fine liner along the edge of a deckle-edged tearing ruler. The watering can is cut with a die from the First Edition Garden set and I've used a clear sparkle gel pen to draw in a little water sprinkling from the spout.

I am sharing this with
Fab and Funky - Garden or Outdoors 
Country View Challenges - Be Humorous
Time Out Challenges - Quote



5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, Love the veg!! Love Hazelx

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card Jane. I like how clean and simple it is. Love Dawn x

Shona Chambers said...

Well, this couldn't be more perfect for our challenge!! Absolutely love the watering can die, its so pretty and that sentiment really makes me smile. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

Nonni said...

This is totally perfect for our challenge, greta job! I love that die cut watering can paired with your stamped images, so fun with a CAS card with different kind of elements like this. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

rachel said...

hee hee - this made me chuckle! Great card! Thanks for joining us at countryview challenges this month and good luck! Hugs rachel x