Sunday 15 April 2018

A Birthday Sketch at CD Sundays

CD Sundays are celebrating a birthday this month, so today we have a sketch for you and we'd like you to use it in conjunction with a birthday theme.

 

Don't forget you need to include something from a CD too!


I've used three papers, a border, a topper and a sentiment all from the My Craft Studio CD Click, Print, Go - Fantastic Florals & Sentiment Toppers  - the flower embellishments are die cut using some snippets of the papers using a Dovecraft layered flower die.

I am sharing this with A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

6 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful image and papers Jane, great card

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome sketch and gorgeous card, sad I don't have any CDs for crafting, all mine are music. I can still use that awesome sketch though.

Jocelyn said...

A really pretty card and lovely flowers.
Jocelyn x

Carol said...

Beautiful card Jane. Gorgeous colours.

Seafield Jo said...

I love the paper you've used for your card Jane, and the topper is gorgeous. Your flowers are really pretty too, a lovely card.

Jo x

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card Jane, I love the papers that you have used xxx