Thursday 8 March 2018

Just one more drink.....


I stamped and masked the silhouette and sentiment - both from So Suzy stamps,  then used an embossing powder jar tapped on the surface of a red ink pad to create the "glass rings" and stamped the champagne bottle - a very old unmounted stamp - over  the top. I did consider putting the silhouette and sentiment on separate panels mounted over the background, but I wanted the slightly-hard-to-focus effect that sometimes comes along with having had one drink too many!  I think it goes very well with this month's Naughty or Nice graphic!

I'm sharing this with

Naughty or Nice - Drink Up!


Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Majo said...

LMAO! So much YOU, dear Sistah. Thanks for joining us over at UYS!

Majo - DT ♥

Unknown said...

Great card Jane, love that sentiment !
Hugs Kaz xx

Lindsey said...

Love. Absolutely love. I may also have one or two friends like that, and it may be a good thing they don't live _too_ close to me. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Liz said...

Fun design, Jane and I love the sentiment. xx

Toni said...

LMAO. Love it! So glad you've joined us for the Naughty or Nice Challenge!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant, Jane - this is great! So glad you've played at NoN again, Jo x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

LOL! Great card and better sentiment!! You always make me laugh! Thank you for doing it again at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT