Sunday 29 October 2017

Good friends eat cake

.. is the sentiment on a Polkadoodles (I think) stamp set I've had for several years. Here I have teamed it with a cake image stamped with a Gummiapan stamp and a selection of old papers from my stash.


I used a sketch I found on Pinterest, here - I followed the link to the blog but the picture no longer shows there, possibly because it's an old post from 2011?

Pickled Paper Designs: Verve April Spotlight: Day Two

I am sharing this with
Just Add Ink - Just add cake
Shopping our stash - That's sketchy

5 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane, a great take on the sketch. xx

Donna said...

Tea and cake!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that paper with all the wee tea pots!!
Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Patrice said...

Great choice of paper to go on your cake card - tea & cake go together perfectly. Love your colourful card, Jane. Thanks for joining the challenge at Just Add Ink this week. x

KimB said...

Tea and cake is a perfect combination Jane. Love all the tiny images and vibrant colours! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Cara said...

Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch x