Sunday 8 October 2017

For The Love of Dogs at CD Sundays

It's time for our latest challenge at CD Sundays and our new theme is For The Love of Dogs. Don't forget when you enter, we need to see something from a CD - not a download - on your card.


My card uses a design sheet from the CD The Best of La Pashe 2012. I trimmed the dog portrait down slightly to fit a Spellbinders die cut oval, and used the bone border and sentiment from the sheet on a background of self adhesive hessian. The bone button is from my stash and you probably can't make it out clearly but there is a teeny tiny boxer dog charm attached to it with an eyelet and ribbon.

I am sharing this with
Make my Monday - Animal Antics
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a creature

13 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this card Jane - using the hessian was a great idea, it works well with the other colours. I love the paw prints around the oval too!
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Carol said...

I love this bright and bold card Jane. I have never seen adhesaive hessian used before - in fact didn't know there was such a thing. Great card.
Carol
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, great image of a bull dog, not seen adhesive hessian before, it makes a great background

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the hessian with the blue...great image :)
Hugs Kaz x

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, such a fabulous image and great design - I love the hessian and blue.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Super card, Jane, I love all the bone embellishments. I haven't come across adhesive hessian before - I might keep an eye out for some. :-) xx

Seafield Jo said...

Hi Jane

Love how you've used the hessian as a background. You've used a great image and it looks fab the way you've framed it. Great embellishments too.

Jo x

Cara said...

Love how you've framed him, he looks a very handsome chap x

Wynn said...

What a handsome chappy Jane. I love the textured hessian background you've used....perfect . Hugs Wynn x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card!

sweetpea said...

Looks like a great mans card to me. Janet DT MMM challenge

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! I love your beautiful card! The dog is colored perfectly and I love that frame with the paw prints on it, it is perfect for your card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

Jocelyn said...

I love the hessian background you have used, the perfect setting for the dog and embellishments.
Jocelyn x