Thursday 19 October 2017

Cookie Cutter Christmas

As you may have gathered, since I've not been bombarding you with posts for a few days, Mr Mojo has been MIA.

Now one thing I find helpful when I encounter a mojo-blank is to browse through a magazine. I have an ipad sub to Quick Cards Made Easy and the latest issue had a really sweet set of cards using the Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Christmas stamps and punch, both of which I have. So I decided to CASE the samples shown in the magazine, using my own papers and dies, otherwise very much copying the samples, something I find rather comforting when I'm lacking imagination.


Most of the papers are from an old "My Mind's Eye" pad that was a magazine freebie a few years ago, with a few additions from my stash.






I am sharing these with
CRAFT challenge- Christmas
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
The Holly and The Ivy - Anything Goes    

12 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful set of cards, Your mojo is working, mines gone walk about

Chris said...

Such a lovely set of festive cards here Jane. Sweet little stamps and beautiful die cuts, that magazine article definitely kick-started your creativity!
Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic collection of cards here Jane, seems like Mr Mojo is up and working overtime to make up for going walkabout.

Sue xx

Liz said...

If your mojo went AWOL, Jane, it's certainly back now! Fabulous selection of cards. Glad the magazine gave you the inspiration you needed. xx

Unknown said...

Great set of cards, love all the papers you have used :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Crafting Queen said...

I love these cards, they are wonderful.

Jackie C said...

Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT, hugs xx

Cara said...

Great idea to CASE these to get your mojo back. These look fabulous x

Yogi said...

very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome selection of christmas cards and thanks for sharing at Craft this week and good luck in the draw

Brenda said...

What a great way to kickstart your mojo! Love all these sweet cards. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

@d_e_crafts said...

Great collection. Thanks for joining the challenge.