Friday 15 September 2017

Dinomite!

I love this set of dinosaur stamps from Clearly Besotted - I bought them a couple of years ago to make a card for my grown up daughter and have used them many times since.


This time I used lots of masking to build up a scene then coloured it with Promarkers, cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and matted onto brown card. I kept the colouring bold and simple rather than adding shade, as I thought this would make it appeal to a younger child.

I am sharing this with

The Male Room - Masking 
Always Fun Challenges - Make a Scene
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - All about birthdays
  

14 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a cute little scene Jane, I love it.

Sue xx

Barb said...

What cute images. You've created a really cute scene Jane. I really like this card. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A fun card Jane, you have created a super scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, with lots of masking, which I admire a lot (not being a stamper LOL), love the little scene, so adorable. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room masking challenge. Faith DT

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your masking to create the perfect scene worked so well Jane. From that cute little sun to those adorable little dinosaurs, this is a fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Birthday challenge. Love it!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute scene and little dinosaurs
Carol x

Heidi Weaver said...

What great images, Jane! There is something about dinosaurs that always appeals to kids, isn't there? Love the way you've combined the images with masking. Great little scene. Love the colouring, as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Kathy Barnett said...

Such a Cute little card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy, DT

Sue - said...

Lovely colourful card, the dinosaurs look quite cuddly!

Gail said...

Great job of masking! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Judy Markowitz said...

I love this! What an adorable card! This image is super! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Cara said...

I love how you've created this sweet little scene x

Andreja said...

I like your card. Such a beautiful work with masking :-))
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

Rocky said...

So cute, love those dinosaurs. Great masking to make that scene, thanks for joining us at TMR.