Tuesday 31 January 2017

Something Beginning with C at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's the 5th Tuesday of the month, and as always on a first Tuesday, it's a "Something beginning with....." challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. And our letter this time is C.

I've chosen something a lot of men seem to be crazy about these days - Chillis.


The Chillis and word stamps are from a wonderful Rubber Dance set that includes chillis of all shapes and sizes along with some suitable sentiments. I've used red Brushos to make a strip that looks as if it's been spattered with chilli powder, and added a tiny bit of sparkle in the form of black sparkly peel off borders.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. The 'hot' background is perfect for the bright chilli panel. xx

Craftychris said...

Love this! Your Brusho strip is perfect - we love chilli's - my husband grows them. I think I need chilli stamps too, he would love a card like this! xxx