Tuesday 18 October 2016

Halloween or Thank you at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week we have a choice of challenges for you at Cardz 4 Guyz - Boo! for Halloween, or a Thank You card. So if you don't celebrate Halloween, you can still join in! The challenge starts at 09.00 (BST) today, but I'm posting this a little early as I'm probably going to be offline for a day or two.

Although I'm not a big fan of Halloween I still decided to go down the Halloween route, using this sweet vintage topper which is from a set I won in the sadly now-closed Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge. I don't have a pumpkin die, so I made my pumpkin by cutting 5 ovals with the second smallest die of the Nestabilities small ovals set and layering them together, with a snippet of green for the stalk, and some die cut ivy (a Marianne die) to look like the vine the pumpkin grows on.


I am sharing this with
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Pumpkins
Dies R Us - Fall/Halloween
The Male Room - Halloween

8 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Brilliant solution to the no-pumpkin-die problem. I actually was admiring the pumpkin and wondering about how it was made before I read your post! It's a gorgeous paper pumpkin!

The card is just adorable. I love the sentiment, the gorgeous little red-headed boy, and the design of the whole card.

Thanks for joining us for our Pumpkin Challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Barb said...

Oh Jane he's such a dear little retro image and I really like the words. Your pumpkin looks really good with the ivy. I really do like this very much. Barbxx

Darlene said...

Adorable image and FABULOUS pumpkin (great thinking)! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FALL including Halloween’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Andreja said...

Gorgeous halloween card you made :-)) I like all details.
Thank you for joining us at Male Room.
Hugs, Andreja

Buffy said...

Lovely card, your pumpkin is fabulous. Thank you for joining in with us at The Male Room.
Buffy x

Judy V said...

Great Halloween card! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at Glitter "N" Sparkle!

Deborah Frings said...

I think that image is just super - it has a wonderful vintage feel, but overall it's lovely and CAS. Nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

Rocky said...

Love that pumpkin, clever idea. Thank you for joining us with this great card at TMR.