Tuesday 25 October 2016

Going Green

I've been on a bit of a crafting roll today - well, CAS cards can be very quick to make if you've already got them planned in your mind!

For this card, I've used a Studio G  stamp set that I've had for a couple of years and has only seen ink once before - thank you very much to Shopping Our Stash for picking Three or More Trees as this week's theme and reminding me to dig it out.


I stamped the leaf trail repeatedly around the edge to form a border, leaving a space for the sentiment. The main image is layered onto two scraps of green card from my stash, and the darkest layer, which is actually dark green and not black as it appears in the photo, is cut from a rather nice green-and-gold envelope that I couldn't bear to throw away. Look out for the gold bits in a future make!

8 comments:

Barb said...

A really lovely CAS card Jane and my favourite colour too. What a lovely border. Barbxx

Mimi said...

Well done! Always love Studio G! This would be a great card for a woman I work with... she's WAYYY green.

Mimi said...

...and thank you for playing with SOS again! Glad to see ya!

Carol L said...

The trees look so cute surrounded with that great stamped border, and I love all the green too!

Tracy Welham said...

Very crisp and clean, perfect. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the simple tree image and great border round the edges
Carol x

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous CAS card Jane! Love that border and the simplicity of your design! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Darnell said...

My word, woman, but you have been properlific in your card production!! I enjoyed my scroll all the way back to here to see the cards I've missed in just a few days! I'm in awe! They are all superb and well done you for using so much PP and little tiny snippets of white card. Now I must off to the Playhouse as you make me feel quite the slothbudgie!! Keep 'em coming! Hugs, Darnell