Wednesday 5 October 2016

For a baby girl

Because October is the month we celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness, there are lots of pink themed challenges around at the moment, but as I'm not a great lover of pink I don't have very much pink stash, or many ideas about what to make in pink. However baby girl cards are always welcome in pink, so that's what I've made today.

The stamp I've used is a Studio G one from a bundle I won over at Going Buggy two or three years ago. I've added a little simple layering, some die cuts from the X-cut New Baby Icons set and tags of ribbon down the side to look like one of those taggy blankets often given as new baby gifts.


I am sharing this with

Sweet Stampin - Oh Baby
Retro Rubber - Lace, Ribbon or Twine
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Ribbon and/or Lace
The Crafter's Café - Use Lots of Pink
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple  

15 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty Jane. A great sentiment and I love the little embellishments. Barbxx

Stampsnob. said...

Love the ribbon this is a sweet card TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Jane! Another beautiful card! When I first looked at this I thought - hey, where's the ribbon! LOL! I couldn't see if for the details on the card! I think a visit to the eye doctor may be put on my to do list! Lovely all round! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Neva Cole said...

CAS and simply too cute for words! What a great use for ribbon along the edge. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Sue - said...

Lovely baby card Jane - I do like the ribbons down the side and that sentiment is oh so true!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh my gosh!! so true, LOL!! This is one adorable card, love all of those die cuts, so pretty in pink!!!
Love the fabulous ribbons along the edge, awesome card. Thank you for sharing at RETRO RUBBER, hope you join us again soon.
XO
Maria Rodriguez.

Debbie Mageed said...

Perfect baby card! I love that stamp!! The ribbon is a great touch - you have just enough pink to make this wonderful card and it will certainly be appreciated. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sammy said...

Oh how true. When my kids were babies they only ever catnapped for 5 minutes at a time. I get tired just thinking about it, lol.
Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Christine Traversa said...

So very sweet! Love your design and placement of the elements! Thanks so much for doing the RR challenge!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet card. I love the sentiment...because it's sooo true! This is just perfect for our 'Baby’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Pretty and fun card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Tanja said...

that sentiment is just so true - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges and good luck! Hugs, Valentina DT

Creative world said...

Lovely card and awesome sentiment,and it's true sentiment(haha)...Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at ATSM these week
Željka -DT