Thursday 13 October 2016

Bright Christmas

I've been making another card from the Papermania Folk Christmas set. It's a useful set for quick, bright cards but the colours in it aren't really me.


I think I might pass the remainder of the set on to the grandchildren as I'm sure they will be making lots of cards in the run up to Christmas.

In the meantime, this card, which is so lurid it made me go "gah" is going to be shared with:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas (Gah!)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Turquoise -a little or a lot
Glitter and Sparkle - Think Pink

7 comments:

Barb said...

It's really pretty Jane and I love the colours. Barbxx

Barbara Godden said...

Love the bright colours, great design and fab. card.

Sue - said...

It is a bit bright Jane but I rather like it!

SmilynStef said...

The colors work perfectly with your focal image ... I love the vibrant hues ... so glad you joined us in the fight against Breast Cancer at Jingle Belles.

Tracy Welham said...

Very pretty, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lorraine said...

It's bright but it's beautiful too!

lauren bergold said...

it's funny you say "GAH" bc i really LOVE the colors, lol! :) :) :) thank you so much for helping us raise money for breast cancer research by LINKING PINK with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3