Sunday 23 October 2016

A Snippety Halloween

I really wasn't intending to make any more Halloween cards, but the photo challenge at Just Us Girls this week was one I just couldn't resist.

 
Here's my take on it.....


I have no pumpkin die, so I used the smallest die from a Nestabilities Ovals set to cut 5 ovals  and stick them together to form one, with a tiny scrap of green for a stalk. The trailing "vine" is an ivy sprig cut with an old (Marianne, I think)  die and the cat is cut with the Dee's Distinctively Dies set "Retro Cats 2". The tiny pumpkins are confetti that fell out of the packaging of something I bought on ebay recently!

All the die cuts are done with Snippets, so I'm taking this card into Pixie's Snippets Playground with me.

And I'm also playing along with the Spooky challenge at Cuttlebugmania -  although I find black cats cuddly and pumpkins delicious, at this time of year they are both allowed to be spooky.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh this is fun. I really like that cat. What a perfect snippets card this is. Barbxx

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute card! Love your pumpkin and that adorable cat! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic Halloween card Jane, love how you made the pumpkin.

Sue xx

Di said...

Great card Jane and I just love how you made your pumpkin! Ingenious!

Great to see you in the Playground - and also Cuttlebug Mania as well :)

Hugs

Di xx

Chris Dring said...

What a great card, Jane! Love that you used all die cuts (and recycled pumpkin confetti!) on this cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute - love the cat. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Sue - said...

Catching up on my commenting! Love this great use of snippets.