Thursday 27 October 2016

A Double Easel Card

One of my favourite card folds is the double easel - it is so very easy to do and yet looks as if it took hours of measuring, cutting and folding. For this one I took an A 4 sheet of card, folded it in half, then cut the front right across at the same height as the width of the card and folded the large square panel diagonally and the small rectangular one in half. A scoring board makes the whole job a matter of minutes. Finding a suitable angle for the photos takes a lot longer.....



The paper and toppers were printed from an old Sharon Duncan CD called Beautiful Butterflies.

I am sharing this with Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge - Harebell and/or Hoops - sorry, I couldn't really incorporate any hoops into this unless those lovely kaleidoscope patterns behind the butterfly count!
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes 

5 comments:

Lia said...

Wow, there is so much to see on your triple card. It's really stunning.
Lia xx

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card Jane and the colours are lovely. I must have a go at one of these. It's a lovely shape. Barbxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fold easel card and beautiful butterflies and papers
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

To my mind the circles design round the edge of the image are hoops so your card is perfect for my challenge and will be entered twice. I have an old Sharon Duncan CD too but mine is flowers.
I really thought that the blue butterflies were wooden ones. I love this easel card. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

This is just stunning!! Those butterflies are gorgeous!!! Beautiful project!!!!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Gals Corner!!