Tuesday 2 August 2016

Transport at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's new challenge day at Cardz 4 Guyz and today our theme is transport.

My chosen form of transport is a tractor, using a very old discontinued stamp from Linda Luckin. I've paired it with a printed paper that reminds me of a cornfield and some corrugated card to represent a ploughed field. The embellishment, made with two die cut circles and finished with a white gel pen, is meant to represent a tractor tyre - well, it just about does if you squint hard enough!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card love the textured back ground and fab image Debbs xx

Barb said...

A lovely card and great design work Jane. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, a super image and great colours.
Pauline
x

Cara said...

Fab card, I knew that was a tyre before I read about it. Cara x