Tuesday 31 May 2016

Something beginning with Z at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we would like to see something beginning with the letter Z on your cards.

I'v chosen Z is for.... ZEPPELIN and used a background and image printed out from Debbie Moore's Steam Punk 2 CD-ROM along with some cogs cut using the X-cut cogs dies, lightly smudged at random with a gold inkpad them embossed with Verdigris embossing powder to give an aged effect.


The finished picture rather reminds me of old Led Zeppelin album covers - I never thought my mis-spent youth would provide me with crafting inspiration!

I am sharing this with C.R.A.F.T. Challenge- Fathers day/Male

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card, Jane, love the Zeppelin and wonderful colouring on the background, great work!!!
Thanks for the inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Julie B said...

I would never have thought of that, well done, great inspiration. :)

Cara said...

Fab card and what a brilliant idea for the Z option! Cara x