Tuesday 17 May 2016

Man's Best Friend at Cardz 4 Guyz

The latest challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Man's Best Friend, so we would like to see your doggy designs.

Now I've been saying for ages that peel-offs were due to make a come back - dies are getting more and more delicate, and we are backing the delicate ones with adhesive sheet before cutting, and what does that give us? A home made peel off!

Somebody at Little Claire's had obviously had the same thought, because they have recently introduced a range of super new designed outline stickers, and I've used one of them on this card. I stuck it to a label die-cut and coloured it with Promarkers, and finished the card with a ribbon to match the colouring, using grosgrain ribbon and a knot as I think that is quite a masculine look.

The sentiment and pawprints are also from the sheet of peel offs.



I am sharing this with

Glitter and Sparkle - Ribbon or lace
Alphabet challenge - F for Furry Friends

3 comments:

Barb said...

He's so cute. I thought it was an embossed stamp at first. I've just got some new dog stamps hehe! Barbxx

Di said...

Oh wow Jane! How clever - first of all I love your card - and Little Claire could be onto a winner I think. I never ditched my peel offs, although some are very dated looking - and some of my favourite ones were the black outlines of kimonos (remember those ones?).

Hugs

Di xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge F for Furry Friends. Hugs Jackie (DT)