Friday 27 May 2016

Furry Friends - falling out

Friends sometimes fall out - we've all been there. Sometimes the rift is permanent, but with a really close friend, very often all it takes is for one to make the other laugh for everything to heal over and the rift to be forgotten. That's the kind of situation I had in mind when I made this card - the sort of thing you might send to a best friend who was temporarily off your radar.

The Katzelkraft "Chats Russes" stamps are perfect for any kind of snarky sentiment like this. The backing paper is a digital download I've had for ages and never quite got around to using.



I'm sharing this with Show us your Pussies, where May's challenge is Furry Friends.

6 comments:

Linby said...

ha ha - I LOVE it, great papers - meant for this card.

Barb said...

I love this Jane. It reminds me of something my Dad used to say. Love the cat's expressions. Barbxx

Monika Reeck said...

hihi the sentiment is cute
the image makes me smile
Jane I love your idea
you always have a briliant idea for your card
no doubt if your cards in this month winners..I am proud being your friend..
Jane I am so sorry since I get new job I have less time visiting my friends blog
it not means I forgot you
hope you still like visiting me again
i like being your friend
biiiig hugs
Monika

ike said...

LoL I LUV this card - so brilliant and such a funny sentiment. It fits perfectly with the cats. I have bought this set and I really must get around to using them :-D
Thank you very much for my morning laugh and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

Hugz

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Claire Toplis said...

This is a very funny card , I especially like the back paper

Cara said...

Genius! Love their expressions. Cara x