Tuesday 17 May 2016

Chalkboard Christmas

I've been away for a few days, visiting my Mum to spend her 90th birthday with her. She was feeling well enough to go out a bit, so we managed to take her to Southport and to Pennington Flash, two of her favourite places, and she had a lovely birthday weekend.

But now I have lots of crafting to catch up on! First up is a Christmas card using a stamp and paper from the Papermania Folk Christmas collection.

To give a chalkboard effect, I stamped the sentiment onto a black die cut, using Brilliance "wild orchid" and heat embossing with a very old "Pink Pearls" powder sent to me by an American friend. I used a white gel pen to colour in the snowman.


I am sharing this with:

Winter Wonderland - Snowmen
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Pink
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Cara said...

Great use of a non traditional colour on this Christmas card. Lovely. You've been up in my neck of the woods then. I get to go to Southport on Friday for training, nowhere near the prom though. Cara x

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute!Thanks for sharing at Christmas Card Challenges.