Thursday 14 April 2016

Playing with my Gorjuss papers


This week's challenge at Fab 'n' Funky is Girly and Pretty. Well, as you know, I'm not really a girly and pretty type, except for the occasional foray into shabby chic, but I think these Gorjuss designs are definitely girly, and have a kind of dark prettiness about them. I'm not 100% happy with the die cut decoupage, I'm more used to doing it by hand; I think next time I will sponge a little ink around the edge to hide the white lines.  I mounted the little fox above a punched black circle of exactly the same size, so that you can only see the black when looking at it at a slight angle, just to add a bit of interest to the card.

3 comments:

Cara said...

How funny that we both picked the same image to work with?! I love how different our cards turned out. Really liked the way you used the patterned papers. Cara x

Liz said...

The Gorjuss images are really lovely, without being over pretty. Love the papers you've used. xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)