Tuesday 22 March 2016

Stencilling again

You may remember that I recently combined stencilling with a stamped dragonfly in a CAS card, well, I liked the effect so much that I decided to play around with it again, this time going even more CAS and making a one layer card.

This time I stencilled directly onto the card using a Brilliance pad in Pearlescent Orchid, then overstamped it with the moth (a very old stamp from my collection - I think it came from the now-defunct Graphicus range although I believe another brand now produces the same image) and the sentiment (a magazine freebie) using Versafine in Smoky Grey. Some pink gems completed the look.


I am sharing this with:

CAS on Sunday - Stencil it
Creative Card Crew - CAS
Inkspirational - Pink & Grey
  

7 comments:

Barb said...

Your card is so pretty Jane and what a super technique. Barbxx

Cara said...

I'm very impressed with your one layer card. Love the little gems that accent the image. Cara x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards xx

stampingvickisvisions said...

Sometimes we forget that something so simple can be so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CCC. Vicki DT

Kim M said...

Wonderful card! I love the patterned background with the moth stamped over top. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

wooow
bold pink and grey
cool idea Jane
love that butterfly too
great one layer card!!

Mariken said...

Lovely CAS card!
Thank you for joining our challenge Stencil it at CAS on Sunday!