Monday 1 February 2016

A Winter Landscape at Sparkles Christmas

This month it's my turn to choose the theme at Sparkles Christmas, and I've chosen "A Winter Landscape"

Our sponsor this month is Fantastic Ribbons who will be giving a prize to our favourite entry.


My card was made using an image, backing paper and decoupage from the CD "The best of La Pashe 2012". I've added Wink of Stella to the landscape to give a subtle snowy sparkle, although as usual the sparkle doesn't show in the picture. The spare bits of decoupage from the printed sheet have been used to decorate the inside of the card.



I would like to share this with
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes    

9 comments:

Barb said...

Oh this is so pretty Jane. I love the beautiful image and the backing paper is super. Barbxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Jane, lovely image and that stone background paper is super.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Amazing card dearie. Love this winter landscape.Hope you're well. Can you tell me how you added the sponsors blinkie as I've tried what Helen said but its not working. the pic comes up but I want it to link to the site like yours.Hope you don't mind me asking.Hugs xxx

Susan Powell said...

You've created a beautiful winter scene. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty. I love the scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 266 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is just beautiful. Love how that pretty image pops on the natural looking background! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

La Papera Gialla said...

Very beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Michelle said...

Lovely winterscene. And I like your background paper.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)