Wednesday 20 January 2016

WOYWW #364

I'm having a busy day of crafting today - well, it's far too cold and icy to go anywhere! And my first project of the day is a set of postcards - as you probably know, one of my other hobbies is entering competitions, and it's always nice to have a stack of pretty postcards to hand for postal entries.

So the morning started with my desk looking like this:


and now it looks like this


with the postcards all finished and ready to be photographed properly for a later post.

Now I'm heading over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see what everyone else is making this week.

12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Gosh Jane, I LOVE those postcards!! They're so pretty, love the colours and the stamps. Clever you :-D
Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oh I love those stamps. Such pretty postcards. Take care Zo xx 39

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Beautiful stamp set and wonderful postcards created with them! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #47

Diana Taylor said...

Your postcards are gorgeous - the postcard stamp is really lovely, I love all the twirly bits, and you've used such pretty colours. Thanks so much for stopping by mine earlier, I hope you have a great week,
Diana #20

Lisca said...

I LOVE your postcards. My hobby is Postcrossing, but I've never thought of actually making my own postcards. You've planted an idea in my head. I also have a 'Postcard' stamp that i could use. Your cards are so pretty and I love the colours.
Thanks for visiting already,
Have a good week,
Lisca

Sharon said...

Love your postcards. How pretty!

Sharon K #52

trisha too said...

Such lovely postcards, really pretty, Jane!

A Happy Woyww to you,
:)trisha
#56 this week

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely postcards. Gorgeous colours. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #16 xxx

Barb said...

I didn't realise you did postcards Jane. They are beautiful. Barbxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous postcards, what a lovely way to keep cosy on a cold day. Elaine #61

Sharon Madson said...

Those postcards are great! I don't think I have been here before. So you craft and cook! :) Thank you for letting me stop in. #68

buterfliecrafter said...

those cards are lovely, I like the stamp. Vicky#66