Tuesday 26 January 2016

Spots and/or Stripes at Cardz 4 Guyz

Time for our newest challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this time we would like to see SPOTS and/or STRIPES on your card.

I've chosen to use both and in fact even some of the stripes on my stripey paper are made up of spots! The two papers are left over from a very old Hot Off The Press Christmas kit, but I think they are well suited to any time of the year. The stamp is a Little Claire one and I have used Promarkers to colour it, picking "doggy" colours that go well with the browns and beiges in the paper.  And to keep to the spotty, stripey theme, there's even a spotty dog on there! All the layering pieces came from my snippets box, I was very pleased to find such good matches.


Why not pop over to Cardz 4 Guyz and show us your spotty and stripey creations?

Meanwhile I'll share mine with several challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - Animal Magic
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes (and ooh, look who made top 3 last time!)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Buttons, Bows or both (I hope the one button is enough - although one of the doggies is wearing a bow!)
and I'm tiptoeing in to the Snippets Playground to share my card and administer tea and paracetamol to all those hooch-induced hangovers!

13 comments:

Barb said...

What a great card. I love the expressions on all the dogs faces. Love it! Barbxx

Pat said...

Hi Jane, Great card for a guy, super cute image and lovely design. Thanks for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Whisper said...

Aaah so cute and adorable image and those papers are so perfect for this image.

I've just realised we are neighbours, i live in West Sussex ;-), luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is so sweet, what a great image. Ohh I have those papers too, Love my HOTP stuff, Love Hazel xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the papers, plus it's my favourite colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

Monika Reeck said...

You really have a great DP dear Jane
and I adore this cute Image
lovely polkadot paper too
Love your Manly card always
will try to join but Jane must leaving me some love hehehe I miss you Jane
hugs
Monika

Di said...

Oh I do so love this card Jane! And guess who bought that stamp the last time you used it - there's one sitting in the toy box here along with a similar feline one from Little Claire! :) Beautiful colouring you did!

Hugs

Di xx

Aileen said...

Brilliant card Jane, love all those cute little canines. layout looks great.

Jenna ♥ said...

Great card, great image Jane! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion. Good Luck, Jenna, DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful card. I love the image and the papers. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia.

JayBe said...

What a great 'spots and stripes' design, Jane - I love your choice of image.
Hugz, Jan xx

Michelle said...

Great male card. I like the image and the big button.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion, good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jane!
I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

CropStop - Anything Goes
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/