Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy Birthday at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's our second birthday at Cardz 4 Guyz, so naturally we would like to see BIRTHDAY cards, suitable for a man or boy, this week.

I decided to make a card shaped like a figure 2. I couldn't find a suitable template, so I practised on scrap paper until I had a shape I was happy with, then cut it out from a folded A4 sheet of card. The paper I covered it with is a scrap from my stash - not only can I not remember where it came from, I actually don't recall ever having seen it before,  but as I'd already used some of it I must have done! But I was very pleased to find my all-too-small collection of Promarkers included the perfect colours to make the stamped cupcakes match!

 
I am sharing this with
 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket - Happy Anything 
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes  

10 comments:

Julie B said...

Well done with your freehand cutting. I usually print a number out on the computer and use it as a template. :)

Barb said...

What a really super card. Fantastic cutting and love the little cup cakes. Barbxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super and I love the shape you went for, Hazelxx

Stampsnob. said...

Awwwh very creative two for two tfs lis dt craft rocket challenges

Divya Deepak said...

That's a very cute card Jane:)

Mac Mable said...

Very creative card and happy birthday to the Cardz4Guyz challenge blog x

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi, DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Lozzy said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting with us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Hope to see you again soon and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

sue t. said...

Awesome that you made your OWN template! When the tough get going they create! Thanks for joining us at the Male Room in 2016!!

Deborah Frings said...

I think the shaped card is fabulous and I do like the little cupcakes too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.