Tuesday 5 January 2016

Anything but Square at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's our first challenge of the year at Cardz 4 Guyz and this time we'd like to see a card, suitable for a man or boy, that is Anything but Square.

With Christmas not far behind us, many youngsters will be writing thank you letters, and I thought this would be ideal for a boy who had received a bike for Christmas to send. The card shape is made by folding a sheet of A4 Kraft card diagonally, and then in half so that the points meet - much easier than it looks! The papers are from a K&Co stack and I've added a die cut bike and words - I'm  afraid I've lost track of what brand the dies were.



I'm joining in with these challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls - Thank You
   

6 comments:

Barb said...

What a super card Jane. I'm just catching up after the festivities but will study how you made it later. Wishing you and your hubby a very happy and healthy new year. Barbxx

Christi Conley said...

What an amazing thank you - it does look complicated!! That bike die is SO cute, I've wanted one for a while, but just cannot justify the purchase - at least not yet - LOL - hugs!!! XOXOXO

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a cute card and amazing shape! Love the bike paper and die....super cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Liz said...

Great card, with a really unusual fold. Love the bike die cut... quietly saying to myself "I will not allow Jane to tempt me to put it on my wishlist!" xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is such a cool design! Great papers and I absolutely love that red bicycle. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Sam Lewis said...

Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
xxSAMxx
TCP Design Team.
My Blog
That Craft Place Challenge Blog
That Craft Place on Facebook