Saturday 17 October 2015

CASE-ing my clothes!

A couple of weeks ago I got myself a new top from Evans because I loved the print of the fabric.



And as soon as I put it on, I thought "Hmm...... I could stamp that!"

So I did. I used a daisy-flower stamp, I can't remember where it came from but it looks like a magazine freebie, and stamped it randomly over green card. Then I stamped the same flower onto white paper. I coloured in the centres with a watercolour pencil and then used a water brush to draw colour out towards the tips of the petals. Then I fussy-cut the images and stuck them to the green card, trimmed the edges and mounted the panel onto a white card.


And just for comparison, here are the top and card together.


I'm sharing this with

Crafty Creations Challenges - Don't be Blue
A little bit more time to craft - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Di said...

Clever!!!! A perfect CASE.

Hugs

Di xx

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear...Perfecto
Lovely CASE ing your own Top yeah..
You made a beauty here..

Liz said...

Very clever - a perfect match! xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft. Congratulations on being a winner.