Tuesday 8 September 2015

Three of Something at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week at Cardz 4 Guyz we want to see you use three of something - and please don't make it a treasure hunt....  we'd like it to be obvious. If you have to explain it, it's probably too obscure for us!

I've actually used TWO threes on my card - three characters and three cork-top sentiments. The paper, topper and sentiments are all printed from The Wine Buffs CD-Rom from Katy Sue Designs,  a very useful resource for making masculine cards (although there's plenty for the ladies on it too).

 
and here's a close up of that topper in case you can't make it out properly on your screen:

4 comments:

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, A super cool card, loving the 3 gents and the corks. Thanks for another ace DT card at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz.

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, A super cool card, loving the 3 gents and the corks. Thanks for another ace DT card at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz.

Julie B said...

What a fun set of images, great idea and take on the theme. :)

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi the image makes me smile Jane
and I dont join cause I dont know which 3 things I can put on my manly card
next challenge I will try to join
graet manly card Jane
luv your design