Tuesday 29 September 2015

Something Beginning with M at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week it's my turn to choose the theme at Cardz 4 Guyz, and I've chosen "Something beginning with the letter M". And don't forget to keep it Masculine! (No, that doesn't count as your M!!!)

I've chosen Maps and Motoring as my Ms, and made them into a stepper card. The topper is made from a scrap of a real Ordnance Survey map, with vintage style posters stamped using stamps from a very old Tanda Stamps set. The backing paper and all the other elements are cut from a sheet out of a K & Company 12 x 12 pad, with the elements I've used as toppers mounted onto card to reinforce them.




I'm sharing this with
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Linby said...

Love this - came to see which cd you got that map from LOL! oh well, at least its not another cd to buy.
did you get to the Range? I notice they have a comp on.
Lynn x

Sarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarn said...

FANTASTIC Male card Jane. Love the shape of it and all the embellishments.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

A great vintage card Jane. The stepper was a great idea to showcase all the elements you've used. I love your old set of stamps. I must dig out some of my oldies. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

Love all the vintage embellishments shown off perfectly with the stepper card. Hugs Mrs A.

Julie B said...

Great masculine card Jane, those old map books are certainly useful. I have loads of old OS maps and can't bear to throw them out, I love to look at them from time to time. The world has changed so much since my uni days! :)

Patricia Alvarez said...

What a great card! I always find very difficult to make masculine cards, and this one is great!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Carol L said...

I love making cards with maps, and this turned out to be quite a spectacular masculine card! I love the vintage car!

Tina Z. said...

Stunning!

Michelle said...

Wow this is a awesome card. Lovely details and colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck, xxx Michelle (DT)

Mac Mable said...

Firstly....Thank you so much for 'finding me' on my blog..yes I made a mistake with the linking. What lovely comments you've left me, thank you so much and a big thank you to Kim too for helping us out x Now the best bit...your card.... its stunning. Love the whole 'idea' of the card, the colours and the way you've angled the postcard. Very clever card and I love it! Thanks again x