Monday 28 September 2015

Snow Bunnies

Until recently, I've tended to use my Facebook account mostly for entering competitions, but recently I've made lots of crafty friends through joining in groups and commenting on craft pages, and recently I took part in a stamped image swap with Sharyn of Cherrytree Cards. She sent me a selection of Christmassy images and die cuts, and I've made this card completely out of items she sent me - so I'm afraid I don't know the name of the stamps she used.

I coloured the bunnies and robin with Promarkers. For the trees, I coloured them in with a Versamark pen and then heat embossed with green glitter embossing powder. The powder is probably about 20 years old and is starting to lose its sticking power, so it took several attempts and is still a bit patchy.

I'm playing along with Fab'n'Funky where the current challenge is Cute Critters and/or Christmas
and with Anything Goes at  Christmas  Card Challenges

5 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet images and there is still enough sparkle on the trees . Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Jane Willis said...

Sharyn has just told me that the stamps are the Lawn Fawn Snowy Days collection

Barb said...

A super cute card Jane. Barbxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh so sweet! What a lovely Christmas card. Very sweet critters and cool card design. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab ‘n’ Funky crew this week. Love what you did for our "Cute Critters or Christmas' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab ‘n’ Funky DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card and I love the scene you created!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.