Tuesday 22 September 2015

Kraft and Blue at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week over at Cardz 4 Guyz we have a colour challenge - we would like you to use KRAFT and BLUE.

I've used kraft card to make a stepper card. I wanted to make an origami heart-shaped shirt and tie for the topper, having seen one on Pinterest. But the link from the pin took me to a page that had been deleted, so I ended up searching You Tube for a video and making the shirt while keeping one eye on the screen. If you'd like to do the same, here's the video I found:



Then I added punched borders and a die cut sentiment  and some real shirt buttons


I'm sharing this with Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Julie B said...

Not come across this origami shirt before, may have to look into it! :)

Liz said...

Great design, love the stepper card. What a clever way of making the origami shirt. xx

arteKatie said...

blue and kraft are very good match together, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com