Sunday 13 September 2015

Guest recipe - Rack of lamb with a soy and Teryaki marinade

I'm away at the moment, meeting my new baby grandson, so today I'm bringing you a delicious looking recipe from Claire, who blogs over at NinjaKillerCat  - if you like cats, food, countryside and gorgeous photography, do pop over and say hello to her! I'll hand over to her now:


I'd thought I would do a recipe for Jane which is an honour especially as Jane is such a foodie ! However I'm not one for pretentious airy fairy recipe names as my duck legs 2 ways demonstrates.

Ingredients 
 
A nice rack of lamb ribs ( there is no need unless you wish for the fancy trimmed French version )
Salad potatoes
3-4 rashers of bacon court into bits
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Teriyaki sauce 
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon thyme 
1 Tablespoon of honey
4 cloves of mince garlic ( or more or less to taste )

Method
 
Mix the honey, soy and Teriyaki sauces together , add in the minced garlic and herbs and mix well.
Heat the oven to 180 c
Place the rack of ribs in an oven proof tray
Cover with the marinade


After about 26 minutes  cook some salad potatoes they'll only take about 15 minutes 
Drain the potatoes
Roughly cut them when they cooled slightly
Heat some oil in a frying pan
Fry the bacon
Then add the potatoes and mix and crush they a bit more as you fry them off



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: