Monday 21 September 2015

For a Facebook Fanatic

This week the theme at Less is More is Technology. It seemed only right and proper to use technology to create my card, so I downloaded a Facebook "Like" button image and imported it into Microsoft Publisher to create a top-fold card, simply adding the letters I and U in a suitable font and size.

However when the card was finished, it just didn't feel like proper crafting! I do very little digital crafting, mainly because unless I've used a craft knife and glue, it just doesn't feel like the real thing. So I cut my card up and used the image as a topper on a card made from some "Facebook blue" card.


7 comments:

Ann said...

I hope you felt satisfied once you had done a bit of cutting and pasting Jane! A great card for this challenge!

Liz said...

Great idea for the LIM challenge. I know what you mean about not feeling like proper crafting unless a bit a cutting, embossing or sticking is involved. xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fabulous, inspirational and just perfect Jane
CAS-tastic as always and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Linby said...

Great take on the challenge.

Anne said...

Jane this is so stylish, great take on the challenge!
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"less is More"

Chrissie said...

Brilliant... it says it all!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Perfect for our challenge and so 'now'! Well done, our challenge wasn't easy.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More