Thursday 21 May 2015

Dragonflies and Waterfalls

I absolutely love the Design House Meadow's edge and Water's Edge CDs, and this card is made with papers printed out from Water's Edge. I'm a big fan of dragonflies (I *may* just have mentioned that a few million times already?) and decided to incorporate both the large and the small dragonfly waterfall mechanisms into a single card, so made a trifold card with one on each of the outer two panels.

Waterfall cards seem to have dropped out of fashion and I think it's time they were due for a revival  because they look far more complicated to make than they really are






 
I'm sharing this with Make My Monday where the current challenge is Things With Wings.

1 comment:

Joan said...

wow, amazing card and so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!