Sunday 15 March 2015

Good friends eat cake!

Unfortunately if the sentiment I've used on this card is true, I can't be a good friend to anybody, as I can't have cake! But it's a pretty design and I just love the huge cupcake the girl is carrying!

The stamps are from a Polkadoodles set, and the papers from the pull out section of an old issue of Making Cards. I stamped the mini cupcakes along the bottom onto the background paper as well as onto white card to colour in and cut out, so that I didn't lose the cherry stalk in the cutting out. I don't think it shows in the photo, but the "frosting" on top of all the cupcakes is done with Wink of Stella.

I'm sharing this with:
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Cake
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - March
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes

6 comments:

Camille Short said...

Very cute!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet card thanks for sharing with SBBC rachel dt

Rachel said...

Super cute card, love the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Cass said...

Really cute card.Love all the little cupcakes.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x