Wednesday 25 February 2015

Purple on Purple!

Here's another "What if....." thought I had today - What if I make a White on White card, but use a different colour? So here is a White on White card - made all in purple!


I highlighted a few areas with touches of purple glitter, but otherwise it is completely made from the same shade of purple card. I think the idea needs refining a bit - I'll lose the glitter next time. And if I'm going to use all one colour, I'll make it a pastel one, saving darker shades for when I'm using a plain white base card. But I think it's heading in a direction that could eventually be a great success.

I'm joining in with

Allsorts Challenge - The Colour Purple
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - Monochrome

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, this is lovely Jane, (you're such a talented lady)

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, love the design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Darnell said...

Why, Jane, my friend, instead of a W-O-W card, you have made a P-O-P card!! How clever of you!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Lovely Design thank you for joining us over at SBBC we hope to see you again next week xxx
Hugs
Suzy B ~ Owner

Liz said...

Great card Jane! Brilliant idea to try a purple on purple card. I'm still struggling to do a white on white that I'm happy with. I love other people's, but I can't seem to get it to look quite right somehow.

Hazel said...

Beautiful - my kind of colour. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 68 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x