Saturday 1 November 2014

My Blog Candy - the winners

Thank you to the 56 of you who joined in and entered for my Foil Play candy. Here are the winners - I will be emailing you to get your postal addresses, then Gill from Foil Play will send your prizes.

Now, I couldn't work out how people manage to embed the Random.org results window into their blog, but I've used Random.org to draw the winners and it has come up with entry numbers

 9 - Vohn
18 - Andrea Hall
26 - Mummy of Two
56 - Sam Grabham
3 - Tracey Peach

Well done winners, look out for an email from me!

1 comment:

Vohn McGuinness said...

Thank you so very much! I received my prize today and am completely delighted with it, although my daughter has already "stolen" about half of the sheets from me! They are gorgeous and I'm excited about getting back into my neglected crafting again.