Friday 25 April 2014

Wheels in motion

At Cards 4 Guys, challenge #15 is Wheel Fun and this is the card I have made for the challenge. The toppers and the patterned background card are Kanban ones I've had for some time - I think they were part of a Create and Craft freebie. I decided to make this style of card - I think it's called a shutter card - because men tend not to be impressed with lots of embellishments but give them a card with a bit of engineering to it and they will spend hours opening and closing, folding and refolding it to try to work out how it was done.


5 comments:

Kimbo said...

This is just perfect. You are so right about men too :)

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Paperesse said...

An outstanding card! great choice of imagery, design, and color. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Cazro said...

I totally agree, men love a bit of 'engineering' in cards, I adore the background, the papers are great fun. Thanks again for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen said...

Great card - love the shape and the papers you've used are perfect.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

ahlers5 said...

This is really wonderful, love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.