Monday 21 April 2014

I could have danced all night.....

This week's CD Sunday challenge is Deco Drama, which I'm sure to many of us immediately says "Debbie Moore" whose Art Deco CDs are perennial favourites. I used the Story Boxes CD from the Glitter and Glitz Art Deco range for the pyramage, background, ribbon and sentiment, using the triple stepper card template from the sister CD, Art Deco Magical Christmas. Actually I wish I'd measured and cut my own stepper card, as the front and back of the side steps using the template aren't quite aligned - only a couple of mm but it makes it hard for the card to lie flat.





I'm also joining in with
 
Craft Room Challenge - Dance
Daring Cardmakers - Another Dimension

12 comments:

Svenja said...

Wow, that's VERY 3-dimensional! I do love stepper-cards. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Wynn said...

This is a beauty. I always think steppers are tricky too.....sometimes mine 'warp' a little. Think it depends on weight of card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT xx

Kathy said...

Thanks for joining in and sharing your fab card with The Daring Cardmakers this week. Just perfect for our challenge

Jocelyn said...

I love the deco images from Debbie Moore and you have made a lovely card with this image.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Your right Jane, art deco and Debbie Moore are the first thing that come to mind, lovely card and i have not used the template from her CD but i will bare it in mind, i usually use the hougie board and scalpel but when it comes to stepper cards they can be very tricky.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx

hazel said...

A beautiful creation, I love the image, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Annie said...

A stunning stepper card with that gorgeous Art Deco image...definitely a dancing era. Thank You so much for joining in with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
HUgs Annie x

Carol said...

Lovely card Jane regardless of the mm. Perfect for the challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT Team B

starcyl said...

Fab card and I love the strong colourway. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday htis week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Esther said...

A lovely elegant image, looks great in that pyramage with perfect embellishments, thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

Carol said...

love the colour and image - yum x

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, I do love stepper cards, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x