Wednesday 23 April 2014

A little distressing

The current challenge at Make My Monday is Distress It!
Now I don't do an awful lot of distressing, because when I do, instead of looking artistically messy things have a habit of coming out just looking a mess! So I thought I'd start off with some elements that already had a vintage feel to them to blend in with my distressing attempts. I printed out the backing paper and all the elements from the docrafts Chronology digikit, then sanded the edges of  the background paper and postcard image, and tore the edges of the sentiment, then inked them with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks. I inked the edges of the background card to match.

1 comment:

Suzi B said...

Fabulous... this definitely doesn't look a mess! thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x