Sunday 30 March 2014

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

.... round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long.

If you are a parent or grandparent of an under-five, I suspect that song will be lodged in your brain for the rest of the day now. (Sorry!)

I used the lovely Routemaster bus die out of the Docrafts London Skyline die set to cut a bus to illustrate the song, and printed the lyrics out from the computer, to make this simple, fun card. I've kept it very simple and free of embellishments, to make it safe for small hands as well as striking in its simplicity.


I'm playing along with:

Less is More Lucky Dip week 165 - Round and Round
Craft Room Challenge - Transport
Addicted to CAS #35 - Wheels  
Alphabet Challenge - D for Diecuts

15 comments:

Basslady said...

this is such a cool card!
thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Fiona said...

Perfectly CAS card. I see you and Lynne had the same idea.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun CAS card.

Lynne said...

Ooh I like your bus. Much more like a real bus than mine. That song is gong to drive me insane, I can`t get it out of my head lol.
Lynne xxx

Jane Willis said...

I know, it's been going "round and round" inside my head all afternoon!

Zoechaos said...

Mrs Willis you are going to have a lot of us after you! That song sticks. Great CAS card and I love that die, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Debi said...

brillant CAS card!! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

Mervi said...

Lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Cazro said...

......the bell on the bus goes ding, ding, ding, yes I'm singing it for the rest of the night now. Wonderful, a real fun card. Thanks for being with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Deepti said...

This looks so perfectly CAS, love the bold red of the bus :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!!

Chrissie said...

Brilliant!
How very apt for our challenge this week!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Karen M said...

Great card - I love your cute little bus:) xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

The big red bus is fabulous Jane. Love the simplicity of the design (and I am now singing along with the song too)!! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at ATCAS - I do hope you will join us again.
Sylvia x

OH Babs said...

I love it!. And love the song and I have a nicely illustrated book too.

Michelle Lupton said...

Awesome! (but now it's stuck in my head!! LOL! ) Thanks for playing along with our "Wheels" challenge at ATCAS :)