Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Easter Bunny

This week's challenge at CD Sundays is "Easter Parade". Now I've never been into celebrating Easter at all - maybe a chocolate egg for the youngest members of the family, but that's as far as I go, so I didn't think I'd be playing this week.

However then my copy of Digital Crafting Essentials turned up and one of the design sets on the free CDs is "Hoppy Wishes", so I printed off one of the backing papers onto thin card then on the other side, printed the rabbit box from La Pashe's "Spring  & Summer 3D templates" to make a cute little rabbit box, which I'm sure will be filled with mini-eggs to be enjoyed by the grandchildren.

Some flowers from my stash and some die-cut leaves have brightened up my bunny!


6 comments:

Mistys Mum said...

Oh Jane - that is sooooooooooo cute!

sue-b said...

Adorable creation Jane, and i'm sure any body would love to receive this as a gift this Easter, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b DT xx

Wynn said...

Stunning creation Jane and that flower just finishes it off. I"m glad you've played along with us again at CD Sunday. Hugs Wynn xx DT

Beryl said...

Oh this is adorable Jane. Such a clever idea.
Thank you for sharing it with us and joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

What a great project. I am afraid my mini eggs don't get much further than from the packet to my mouth. I hope your Grandchildren are luckier.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT Team B

starcyl said...

This is a super idea and I love the look of it.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT Team A