Thursday 20 March 2014

Oh deer!

If I had to choose just two CDs to craft with for the rest of my life, one would be The Best of La Pashe 2012 and the other would be the Design House CD Meadow's Edge. I do have other Design House CDs but Meadow's Edge is the one I come back to time and time again.

I love this design from it, called "Day Care", of a mother deer with her young faun. The layered medallion is from the CD,  as is the border and the two backing papers that I've used on the inside and outside of the card.




I'm playing along with the CD Sunday Challenge Mother, Mum, Mummy and the Cupboard Trilogy challenge #20 Mothers

7 comments:

sue-b said...

How lovely Jane, this is a fabulous card and I'm not surprised you love this CD, beautiful colours and a beautiful image.
Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday
sue-b x

Wynn said...

Great design Jane. I particularly like the inside background paper and the candy in the corners finishes it off nicely. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT xx

Beryl said...

What a beautiful image - and the bp on the insde is gorgeous. Fab card Jane.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

What a deer (dear!) little card. Beautifully finished.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Superb card and I just love that paper inside the card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT Team A

Liz said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

Liz xx [DT]

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

What a great focal point on this card! Good Job! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

Kat (DT)