Thursday 6 February 2014

A rainbow of butterflies

Sorry if I'm a bit quiet at the moment, this week I've been having hospital tests  which have left me feeling a bit weak and groggy, and next week I'm going away to visit my Mum, so I'm not doing very much cooking or crafting at the moment.

I'm still finding it hard to stop playing with the Grande Calibur I got for Christmas. Today I've been die cutting lots of tiny butterflies. The sketchy swirl stamp was designed by Linda Luckin a few years ago - I don't know whether she still makes stamps as her artistic interests have moved on, but I have some lovely and very useful stamps from her stamping days!


I'm playing along with:

Less is More who are celebrating their 3rd birthday this week with a colour challenge - Rainbow
Crafting Musketeers challenge 10 - Butterflies
Addicted to Stamps and More challenge 81 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Meg said...

Great card - it really is just lovely.

mags said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
Mags
x

Chrissie said...

I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
What sweet butterflies Jane!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Your rainbow of butterflies is simply beautiful. Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Deborah Frings said...

This is really beautiful - love the rainbow of butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week. BTW - hope you feel better soon.

Danielle Vincent said...

What a beautiful and delicate rainbow of butterflies. LOVE the bright colors and the flow on this card. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.