I bid for it, and won the auction - at just over £2, I thought I'd paid quite a lot for one topper sheet, butt when "it" arrived I found that I'd actually got a real bargain because the lot I'd bid on had been a batch of TWENTY of them! That meant I could make cards for lots of my comping friends too - after all, we're all a little bit obsessed with the postal service.
However with big toppers like this, there's not much scope for creativity, is there? Punch out the die cuts, stick them on a card, job done, Definitely a long way to the "craft" end of the art/craft scale - almost OFF the end. So eventually I lost interest in them and the last few sank to the bottom of my Christmas Crafty Bits box.
And the bottom of that box is where I delved to find the bits for the latest challenge at Use it Tuesdays - use TWO hoarded items where I also found the background paper I used, paper that I've had for so long I have absolutely no recollection where I got it or why I thought black background paper was a good idea for Christmas.
I decided to try to make it look more interesting than just a topper-stuck-on-a-card by adding a punched border and a die-cut branch for the robin to sit on. That sits nicely with Oldie But Goodie's Dies and Punches challenge.
Now I just need to motivate myself to use up the other three sheets!