Tuesday 20 August 2013

Something new - A mini tag book

The latest Craft Room Challenge asks us to use something new, either new stash, new ideas or a technique that is new to us.

Well, my newest lot of stash is a little kit that I bought from the lovely Hope and Chances, who sometimes puts together kits to help to raise funds for charity (check out her latest, which has just gone on sale). And I've never made a mini tag book either, so it's a double whammy!

The kit contains lots of die cut shapes and papers, plus the ribbon for finishing the book with, and I added some  inking and stamping and photos of my lovely granddaughters, taken on our recent holiday to Cornwall. I've never made anything quite like this before, not being a scrapbooker, and I have to say I am very pleased with the result.






2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

WOW Jane this is wonderful lovely way to showcase your Granddaughters, all those layers and different elements love this to bits. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Debi said...

Divine!!!!! brilliant brag book to show off :-) love all the details, heaps to look at and all relish, thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Room Challenge, Debi x