Tuesday 20 August 2013

Less is More 133 - Round and Round

I'm back from health issues and holidays, and blogging again! What a lot of catching up I need to do now!

This week's challenge at Less is More is things that go round and round. By the time I had chance to look at the challenge, all the ideas I might have had had already been used, and used beautifully too. So it really left me scratching my head. I have a stamp of the Earth, which I thought I might use,  stamped and embossed in green on pale blue card with a dark blue background. But I found that my green inkpad had dried up, my green embossing powder was a heavy tinsel one and I'd run out of dark blue card. Not a good start.

Then I remembered that old-fashioned gramophone records go round and round too, or at least they used to! And I have a sheet of Kanban die cuts in my stash that I bought in a fit of madness and have never been able to think of a use for.

So here we have it - a very quick and easy card on the theme of "Round and Round"

2 comments:

GinaA said...

Very clever idea, love the gold highlights.

Chrissie said...

This is just super !
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"