Saturday 25 May 2013

A recipe for humour

I bet you thought this was going to be a food post, didn't you? But actually this week's Less is More challenge is a recipe - and the recipe is Humour, so that's the theme of today's card.

It's very hard to create a CAS card that is humorous, and I didn't have anything suitable among my stamps, but I've just got a new CD-ROM called "The Wine Buffs" and some of the cartoon toppers on it have a simplicity about them, with plenty white space, so I've incorporated one of them into my card, along with a  "wine cork effect" sentiment from the same CD.



12 comments:

Gillian R said...

What a great fun card

Dotty Jo said...

So funny! Jo x

Jan said...

Heheh that's great xx Jan

Linby said...

Perfect for the challenge. Great card.
Lynnx

Chrissie said...

This is a real fun card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Galina Varese said...

Made me smile!

Kathyk said...

Fabulous - I love cards with humour so am loving this weeks challenge theme!

Kathyk

Jen Nelson said...

this really made me chuckle

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Loli said...

Hola Jane fantastic card this did make me laugh:D:D:D:D sooo funny, great card!
Hugs from Palma

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Jane, such a fun image. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Pauline
x

skrzatka said...

Very funny!

G Peplow said...

Oh yes works for me, smiling over here :D x