Thursday 7 February 2013

Addicted to CAS- heart

The code word for Addicted to CAS #5 is HEART
Hardly surprising with Valentine's day just around the corner is it? And I thought that would mean lots and lots of red would be used, so being an awkward type I decided to use black and green instead. I had all sorts of stamping planned for this, then spotted my pot of green glitter and ended up not doing a single scrap of stamping! It doesn't look as washed out as  this in real life - I'm having some issues with the flash on my camera at the moment, and Mark isn't around to rescue me by photographing it with his super duper camera (and photography skills)


5 comments:

Mark Willis said...

Ha, you can't have it both ways. If you want me around to photograph cards for you, you must promise not to cook Kedgeree! X

Jane Willis said...

Ha! I expect it was you who set my camera to turn everything blue when the flash fired, just so I'd be helpless without you while you were away!

Loll said...

Hi Jane. I love your "non-traditional" coloured Valentine's Day card. Great layering of hearts and especially love the green glittery one. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Valentines card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Great card Jane - good to see different colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at A2CAS.

Karen x